Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Goodness!

Has it been a week since I last posted?!

Life's been a bit hectic, but in a good way, lately.

We've gone out of town and had long, lost friends come to visit us.

I'm definitely going to take some time today to get caught up on everyone's progress, though!

Oh, and guess what!?!?

I lost 4.2 lbs last week!

GO ME!! YAY!

I was sooooooo excited because I had been at a bit of a plateau for a while.

So, I had to do my happy dance!

I promise, promise, promise to take some pics soon!

Hope you all are having good days, too! : )

3 comments :

  1. Way to go for the 4.2 pound loss. WOOHOOOOO!!!!
    Glad you busted out the happy dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing! Keep it up! Pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, thats awesome! good work!!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!