Friday, March 12, 2010

Wanted to share this with you!!

 I actually have another blog, that I post on regularly.

It's nothing much but I have a lot of family and friends that read it.

So, that's why I started this blog and it's been my little secret.

None of my family members or friends know about this blog because I am not ready to put myself out there to them, right now.

Does that make, sense?

I wanted to keep the two seperate, so I would feel comfortable and could feel like I could state how I truly feel and truly weigh!  : )

You ladies, have been wonderful and really have made me feel like I could put myself out there and I truly, truly appreciate it!

Anyhow, on my other blog I was given to opportunity to give away a $25 gift card to Kroger! I started thinking about how that could really benefit some of my fellow weight loss buddies, as well!

Goodness knows, I know first hand how much more $$ eating healthy can be!

So, if you have Kroger or a sister store of theirs near you, I would love for you to be able to participate!

Here's the link: http://thehuntleyhome.blogspot.com/2010/03/howd-you-like-to-win-25-worth-of-free.html if you want to enter.


Good Luck and Happy Friday!

1 comment :

I love to hear your thoughts!