Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Remember me...?

Gosh, where have I been?

Has it really been that long since I posted??

Let's see what's been going on here...


Firstly, I officially weigh 218!

I am down a total of 40 lbs!and the angels sing... Hallelujah!! : ) LOL

My goal is 170 so I still need to lose about 48 more lbs but I am almost halfway there!

A few NSV's...

I bought my first pair of Levi's in years and they look great on me, if I do say so myself! LOL

I also bought myself a pair of heels the other day just because...and that feels great!

Heck, it just feels great to actually care about the way I look again and actually start to feel comfortable in my own skin again.

I am far from where I want to be but it's a good feeling to know that I am getting closer to that goal each and every day!

How's your journey thus far?

I can't wait to get caught up and see how y'all are doing!

Oh, and here's a silly pic of me that my daughter took of me the other day.

I was excited about it though b/c I can actually tell that I've lost weight in my face.

It's the little things, right?!?! : )





Have a great day! : )

1 comment :

I love to hear your thoughts!