Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally...

A before and after shot of me!



Here's me before at about 260 lbs give or take a pound or two last May...


(I hate this picture and of course I was doing what I do best!)







and yesterday at 218 lbs!!






What a difference 40 lbs or so makes!

My cousin sent me these pics as a comparison and it blew ME away!

I look so different now and I feel better than I have in a long, long, time!

I can't wait until this current pic is considered a before pic. : )


I'm getting there and it feels so darn good!!

3 comments :

  1. Wow you look fantastic! Good.. no.. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! That is an amazing comparison. I would've thought you lost more. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Looking good girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!