Friday, February 26, 2010

Taco Soup

This is *the* easiest recipe and it's soo good!

It's definitely one of my favorite recipes!

Alot of times, I will make this up on Sunday and will just take a bowl of it for lunches through the week.

Here's the recipe. . .

Ingredients


•1 lb. ground turkey,lean beef, or chicken

•1 large onion, chopped

•1 (1 oz.) package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix

•1 (1 oz) package Taco Seasoning Mix

•1 (16 oz.) can pinto beans

•1 (16 oz) can chili beans (either hot or regular)

•1 (16 oz) can whole kernel corn

•1 (8 oz) can rotel

•1 (8 oz) can diced tomatoes



Directions. . .

Brown meat & onions and drain then add your ranch dressing and taco seasoning to your meat. Then I add the rest of the ingredients (undrained) and just let it simmer for about an hour.

I usually serve it with baked tortilla chips, and low fat shredded cheese.

It's so good and so filling!

 
Not sure about the exact nutrition but it's about 2 WW points per cup.
 
If you try it, let me know how you like it! : )

Oh, and I'm linking this up to Keelie's Fave Foods and Finds!

 Be sure to check out what she's posted!

2 comments :

  1. I love this recipe! I make it a LOT. I usually add some chili's like plablano or anaheim for a little kick. Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--this is a GREAT recipe. I never thought about using chicken in it..may have to try that. I love it bc it has the seasoning packets--so easy!

    Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!