Thursday, February 25, 2010

A whole new wardrobe

I have a whole new wardrobe now, and the best part is, it didn't cost me a thing! : )

I am actually able to fit into a lot of the older stuff that I had stuffed back in my closet and it feels soo darn good!

I can wear my size 18/20's now!

So long, 22/24's!

Part of me,  wants to go ahead and donate my bigger size clothes just so they aren't even an option for me, anymore.

Because, I have no intention of ever being able to wear them again.

Even my shoes seem a bit big to me now, too!

So weird, I never thought about my feet losing weight?! LOL

I do need to supplement my wardrobe a bit,  but don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes while I am in my "during" stage.

Where's your favorite place to shop for your "during" clothes?

Oh, and thanks so much  for the warm welcome everyone, and thanks for the shout out, Kerri and Katie!

Y'all really know how to make a girl feel welcome and I look forward to getting to know all of you, better!  : )

6 comments :

  1. AWESOME!!! I had the same thing happen to me. I had lost weight a few years ago and bought some jeans. I gained the weight and they no longer fit. Well..... now they do again! It is a great feeling. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally donate the old clothes. I need to get rid of my 'fat jeans' too. I DONT NEED THAT OPTION ANYMORE :) Have a great day! (PS I like TJ Maxx/Steinmart/Marshalls-I'm not sure if you have those where you live, but I love them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the thrift store. I promise it's not dirty and nasty (as long as you go to a "good" one) Then a was able to buy basics and not spend a whole lot of money on my "in-between" clothes. Also, if you have any friends that are close to you size, hit them up when they are doing their spring cleaning!

    Also, I think it is important that you go shopping and get a least a few pieces that are really cute and you REALLY like! I mean you worked hard to get down to a new size, you have to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That must feel great! I've been maintaining/REgrowing for about 4/5 years now and am looking forward to fitting into some of my smaller things again!

    I have never really thought about the shoe thing before but it makes sense why some of my dress shoes pinch me a little now.

    Your doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went through some of my smaller, CUTER clothes (then what I have now) and I am SO excited to fit into them as well. Here's to fitting in them by summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! Congrats on working towards your goal! I struggled with my weight after my second child was born. It took me a year to finally attack the issue. Now, I'm pretty much at my goal weight and in the best shape (on the inside)of my whole life. Best of luck to you in your journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!