Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A typical menu

I'll be the first to admit, I am a creature of habit.

When I am on a diet, I stick to what I know works for me but I tend to eat the same things over and over.

For example, here is a typical daily menu for me.

Breakfast: Protein bar, water, clementine
Snack: apple, or air popped popcorn
Lunch: WW meal and a 100 cal snack pack, Dt mtn dew
Snack: clementine or yogurt
Dinner: Just usually a small portion of whatever I cook for the evening.


Do you do this, as well?

Or, do you like to mix things up?

4 comments :

  1. Hi! Do you cook? Do you LIKE to cook? The reason I ask, is because I bet you would get more food for your calories and overall better nutrients if, say instead of a boxed meal for lunch, you had a baked or grilled chicken breast with a salad. Or take that same chicken breast, shred it up, add some celery, low fat mayo (Kraft Olive Oil Mayo is awesome) and maybe a boiled egg. Put it between two pieces of whole wheat bread or toast - you're good to go! And its super easy - you can make it the night before to be ready to go the next day.
    Just a couple of ideas. I love to cook and find it fun to find new things to work with!

    Your blog is great by the way! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl! I pretty much eat the same things over and over! It's easy and quick.. and I am a horrible COOK! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just like you, eat the same stuff over and over.. I am going to try some of linds suggestions though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing. I typically eat the same breakfast, switch between 3 different things for lunch and have a variety for things for dinner. This is typical during the work week. Weekends I try to change it up because I'm home and can cook more.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!